Box Culvert applications include water course diversions, attenuation, tunnels and subways, stormwater and foul sewers, and access shafts. Smaller sizes are also used for dry networks including cabling.
Stanton Bonna supply the largest variety of culvert options in the UK with internal diameters from 500 x 3000mm up to 6000mm x 3000mm as follows:
- SMALL: Compact Culvert for a small, rapid, economic solution – 500 x 300mm up to 1500 x 700mm.
- MEDIUM: AquaCulvert with integrated dry weather flow – 1100mm x 550 up to 2000 x 1000mm.
- MEDIUM to LARGE: Box Culverts provide the most flexible and widest range of sizes, lengths and wall thicknesses – 1000 x 1500mm up to 6000 x 3000mm.
In addition to the above Elliptical Pipes can also provide an efficient alternative to Box Culverts – 1000 x 650mm up to 2650 x 1500mm.
All benefit from:
- Factory fitted integrated gasket joint for rapid installation.
- Cast-in lifting anchors for safer offloading.
- Can be used at shallow or deep depths, full design calculations supplied on request.
- Project specific bespoke options available.
- Manufactured to EN 14844 and in accordance with relevant European standards and CE marked accordingly.
This range of high quality, precast concrete box culverts is designed to save time on site. The flexible, modular system is available in square or rectangular profiles and used as a single or multi-unit run.
- Excellent mechanical and hydraulic performance.
- Factory fitted integrated gasket joint.
- Dry weather flow channels and mammal ledges available.
- Can be used at shallow or deep depths, full design calculations supplied.
Manufactured to EN 14844 and in accordance with relevant European standards and CE marked accordingly.
Help Us to Help You
To ensure an accurate response please provide the following information when requesting a quote:
1. Conveyance = What will be going through the culvert?
2. Cover Height = From surface to top of culvert section?
3. Loadings = Traffic LM1,LM2?
4. Durability = Whether 50yrs or 100yrs required according to Eurocodes?
5. Water table level?
6. Compaction = What compacting equipment will be used – type & weight?
7. Adoptable = Who is the adopting client organisation?
Tables below show standard Box Culvert data for the most popular sizes
Additional sizes up to 6000 x 3000mm and other project requirements available on request.