Jacking Pipes provide a no-dig solution to sewer renovation and are suitable for installation with modern jacking techniques. This safer, faster system has a lower carbon footprint than open cut installation.
- The joint incorporates the well proven steel collar and elastomeric sealing gasket to ensure a watertight joint.
- Mild steel collars are provided with a paint coating. Pipes with stainless steel collars can be supplied on request.
- Pipes are vertically cast to produce accurate joint surfaces with square faces and a strong high density concrete.
- Interjack stations with integral ‘cans’ and ‘lead’ pipes are available.
- Grout injection points and a lifing hole can be cast into pipes on request.
- Jacking pipes are manufactured to BS 5911-1 and BS EN 1916.
Projects supplied include:
- 3.2km DN 1200 to Welwyn Garden City Southern Outfall.
- 276m DN 2500 to Terminal 5, Heathrow Airport.
- 1.8km DN 1200 to the London 2012 Olympic Park Primary Sewer.
- 1.4km DN 1200 to Wichelstowe Trunk Sewer.
Also available is a Carbon Footprint Calculator to compare jacking pipe installation with open cut – click here to view >
Enquiries are welcomed for diameters/lengths not shown.
Also available is a Carbon Footprint Calculator to compare jacking pipe installation with open cut – click here to view