Precast Concrete Noise Barriers provide a proven, highly effective, attractive barrier solution to any road or rail side environment.
CONSOLIS offers a wide range of anti-noise acoustic panels with clever design that results in sound reflected, diffracted and absorbed.
Key benefits include:
- High sound absorption capabilities.
- High sound reflective capabilities.
- Aesthetic finishes.
- High-quality material.
- Reinforced panels and parapets.
- Easy maintenance.
- Modular installation.
- Repairable on site.
- CSTB Test Report.
- In accordance with norms EN ISO 354 (2004), EN 1793-1 (1997) and EN 1793-3 (1997).
A significant quantity of Precast Concrete Noise Barriers are currently being installed on the Southern Europe-Atlantic High Speed Line (HSL) in France.
Side 1 – Visible Panels
- Impressive aesthetic finish.
- Designed to blend in with the local landscape eg. stone walls, clapboard cladding, plants etc.
- Beams are lined up and hardly visible.
Side 2 – Trackside Panels
- Made with innovative Ribbed Wood Concrete.
- Both the material and its layout help absorb sound – sound absorption performance class: A4.
- Each panel comprises of two layers:
a) The load-bearing section: a layer of reinforced concrete with light grey cement.
b) The noise mitigation section: a layer of sound-absorbing concrete (core and patterned).
Noise reducing coping also available.
Our expert team can work with you on your specific project needs.